This terrific 'Allam' built home rests on 634m2 of land in a quiet street and is packed with loads of upgrades that would suit the growing family that also requires side access for a spare car, boat or van
• 4 good size bedrooms, main offering ensuite with double bowl vanity and two walk in robes, the separate home office is downstairs as is the 3rd shower and toilet
• Front formal living room is a good size as is the huge everyday family /games area that overlooks the very inviting inground salt water pool (solar provisions) via the French doors thru the recently installed glass fencing
• The kitchen has been tastefully renovated and now includes polyurethane cupboards, 40mm stone tops, soft close features, glass splash back, big 900mm all in one combo gas cooktop/electric oven, ducted rangehood, microwave provision and also a dishwasher
• Capture the morning sun in the dining area that cleverly sits between the kitchen and outdoor patio so you can also enjoy a view of the pool area from that level whilst maximising the space and eating your meals outside in the warmer months
• Year round comfort is assured with the recent installation of reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and natural gas heating point in the rumpus room.
• Entertain the guests in style under the large covered pergola that cleverly flows to from the open living area and is within close proximity to the downstairs bathroom
• Extras to this wonderful property include: remote controls on both garage doors along with internal access, garden shed with power, plantation shutters, custom storage cupboards in upstairs nook, recently new gas hot water system, double side gates for the extra vehicle, shutters, floating flooring, fresh paint to most of the home, professionally laid turf and landscaping and much much more!
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries