This incredible property has been tastefully renovated and tastefully improved from its original design to provide a very social and comfortable setting for the whole family
• 5 bedrooms, 2 with walk in robes, one downstairs that adjoins the downstairs shower room & the remaining 3 have built in robes, the big master suite also has its own balcony
• The front formal living room is a great place to sit and read and is complimented by the adjoining glass stairwell and wide hallway
• The theatre room provides another zone to relax and unwind while the social, light filled everyday family and meals area boasts a natural gas fireplace for cosy nights in
• Newly renovated polyurethane kitchen with 40mm stone tops, intergraded dishwasher, 900 SMEG induction cooktop, 900mm under bench pyrolitic oven and ducted range hood, the walk in pantry provides a microwave port and wine rack
• Outdoor area is first class and includes a huge hardwood entertainment area off the covered alfresco, inground salt water pool with spa jets in seat, multi colour lights in the sheer decent water feature, travertine surrounds and plenty of yard space left over for the kids to play on.
• Extras to this stunning home include but aren't limited to: Solid bamboo flooring and plantation shutters both up and downstairs, ducted air conditioning, renovated laundry with stone tops and glass splash back, alarm, remote double garage, shower niche's and high ceiling downstairs.
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries