Harrington Grove offers a wonderful blend of old world traditions and a busy contemporary lifestyle, a place where natural surroundings meet urban vision.
Only 40 per cent of Harrington Grove will be developed; the balance has been designed for conservation. With the remaining 60 per cent (1,200 acres) comprising of over 720 acres of community forest, streams and public reserve, Harrington Grove is the largest private conservation area in Sydney’s southwest.
To complement the combination of nature and urban living, Harrington Grove boasts the prestigious Harrington Grove Country Club. The Country Club is the absolute focal point for Harrington Grove residents. Set amongst the gorgeous leafy surrounds of Harrington Grove, residents enjoy access to a wide range of state of the art facilities including a stunning wedding and function venue, casual and elegant restaurant dining as well as superb sporting and recreation faciliites including four tennis courts, two swimming pools and a well-equipped fitness centre.
The development is made up of several precincts - Araucaria, Lomandra Rise, Maculata, Dianella, Magnolia, Wildfire, Laurina, Michelia and two that are yet to be named - each home to a tight-knit community of residents who enjoy events and community programs designed to encourage the formation of a strong community.